The Attitude of Others….
Attitude is such a powerful thing in so many ways! I could write a novel about Attitudes and possible meanings & affects based on just my opinion alone, but I will spare you. 🙂
Instead, I shall give you a few things to think on….
- Is your Attitude positive and uplifting or is it negative and destructive? Why do you think that is?
- Is your Attitude a reflection of who you truly are and who you want to be? Do you need to make any changes?
- Is your Attitude helping or hindering your personal growth and happiness? Think on this one a bit as there may be much you do not realize about yourself and your attitude.
- How is your Attitude affecting others? Is it in a good, positive, encouraging way or is it negative and discouraging and tearing them down? Reflect on that a moment and think about how you may be affecting others both good and bad….should you try to make changes in your attitude, have you pushed others away, should you apologize and talk about any of your behavior?
- Are the Attitudes of others affecting you by bringing you down or lifting you up? Think on this, make changes if needed. Figure out why/how, especially if it is negatively affecting you.
- Is the Attitude of others holding you back from following your dreams, from going after what you want, for going after what you believe you deserve? Maybe you need to reassess a few things/people. You have this one life to life and this is YOUR life to live, mistakes and all…….Your Life, Your Choices…..do NOT allow others to stop you!
ATTITUDE is such a powerful thing in so many ways. FOLLOW your hopes & dreams, NEVER give up, NEVER stop believing in yourself. Take a time out whenever needed, but DO NOT allow yourself to get swallowed up by the negatives around you & within yourself! You can make pit stops, but don’t park for too long!!
I am wishing you all the best of luck for Positive Attitudes and Positive Reinforcements to surround you!! Believe in Yourself and your Abilities, make changes as needed!! Great Big Hugs & Lotsa Luv from me 2 ALL of U … Thanks for Reading my Thoughts….Robin Robinson
What are your goals? Have you set them yet and are they in stages, have you written them down so you don’t forget and can look at them periodically to see how you are doing working towards them?
No matter what your age, goals of any caliber are a great thing to have…..such as:
- I want to have all my pictures in albums to be looked at (big goal) so I will finish 1 album a month by working on it every Saturday (small goal)
- I want to lose weight so everyday I will keep track of my good/bad food (self accountability) and do something like walking, jumping jacks, etc for 15 minutes 3x a week (big goal) and I will increase the minutes/times/activities, etc. every week (small goal)
- I want to travel to Germany (big goal) so I will put all of my loose change and $1’s in travel jar and everytime I want fast food…NO…think of Germany and take that money $5-10 and put in travel jar or piggy bank that has to be broken to get money out (small goal)
We can and should set goals for ourselves….they typically change, get altered or have setbacks but thats ok……at least we have them and have something to work towards. Goals do not have to be shared, goals do not have to be difficult and goals do not have to mean something to anyone else. Goals are something for ourselves but we can also have goals shared with others but we should always have some personal goals that are for ourselves.
So, what are your goals, YOU do have things to look forward to and to work towards so why not try another approach of making them come true?!?! If not, why not?!?! Ok, thats all I have….this is my Morning Motivation and Positive Thinking for today or at least for now!! Good Luck to us ALL as we embark into yet another year!! Good Luck with whatever GOALS you are setting for yourself, doing a little something everyday is better than doing nothing. Hugs & Luvs 2 U ALL Thanks for Reading my Thoughts…….Robin Robinson
Good Morning! Here’s your morning dose of ME and a little Positivity as your day begins!! Change is hard, Life is hard, Following your dreams is hard……NO Matter what you have going on in your Life, NO Matter what Life is throwing at you, NEVER GIVE UP!!! Life may knock you down, you may crumble and have a melt down, you may find yourself miserable and depressed…..it’s ok, we all have those moments and moments when we feel as though the whole world around us is crumbling….it’s okay, sometimes it’s exactly what we need to go through in order to to move on, in order to release the emotions that have been bottled up inside.
Sometimes, challenges are exactly what we need to get over the past and things that have or are still going on in our lives. Things happen wether we like it or not and either we can dwell on it forever and be miserable or we can Choose to accept it and move forward!! YOU hold the Power to YOUR own Happiness!! I believe in YOU, YOU are not a failure you just have speed bumps like the rest of us to learn from, YOU are Loved far more than you believe and I know YOU can do it….YOU can DO anything, ALL things are possible but first ya gotta try!! A great Big Hug or two & Lots of Luv from Me to You….Good Luck in all that you do and I hope you start believing in yourself more. Thanks for Reading my Thoughts…..Robin Robinson
Good Morning!! What a beautiful sunrise once again…..I cannot help but feel so humbled as I am but a small fleck in this great big world. Today is another chance, another opportunity and another beginning to your day, to your life, to your dreams….. Each day is what YOU make of it!! Don’t let the negatives of yesterday, the negatives of your past and the negatives of the world around you dull your shine!
You will never get this opportunity back so make the most of it!! Chin up, hold your head up high and go about your day with the attitude and determination to make it great and to Go For It, whatever that may be!! Hugs & Luv 2 U All .. Thanks for Reading my Thoughts…….Robin Robinson
A Precious Privilege……yes, that is what our lives are more than most realize. Today only comes once, so make the best of it. We ALL have our share of issues and struggles but they do NOT define us……Choose to see the Positives that Surround you and that you have within your Life, see the Blessings you really have rather than dwell on the negatives!! Your Attitude is Your Choice, so Choose Wisely and Choose to Be Happy…..you have it within you and YOU deserve nothing less than Happiness!! Sending you all some Positive Vibes to help get you throught the day and a Great Big Hug & Much Love to all that may need a little extra. Thanks for Reading my Thoughts……..Robin Robinson
Good Morning!!! It’s as dark as could be once again with the stars shining brightly, no sunrise in sight just yet as my young old age keeps waking me WAY too early!! It was a cool 59* this morning at 4:50am.
Happy Friday and may you all have a most wonderful day!! Today is going to be GREAT because you are going to find the good in it, you shall smile and laugh a little extra and you shall realize how truly blessed you are!! Choose to be happier and choose how you shall react to the negatives of every day!! Happy Friday Everyone!! Big Hugs & Lots of Love to you all ….. Thanks for Reading my Thoughts…..Robin Robinson
Good Morning!! It is yet another beautiful day….it is a beautiful day because YOU make it beautiful!! 😊
It is a beautiful day because you choose to let it be and choose to see it as a beautiful day. Today is also a beautiful day because YOU make it beautiful, you are a beautiful person, you have a beautiful soul, you have inner beauty far better than anyone can see and more beauty than you yourself allow you to feel. YOU are Beautiful….. Lots of Hugs & Much Luvin’s from me to You….. Thanks for Reading my Thoughts…….Robin Robinson