The Attitude of Others….
Attitude is such a powerful thing in so many ways! I could write a novel about Attitudes and possible meanings & affects based on just my opinion alone, but I will spare you. 🙂
Instead, I shall give you a few things to think on….
- Is your Attitude positive and uplifting or is it negative and destructive? Why do you think that is?
- Is your Attitude a reflection of who you truly are and who you want to be? Do you need to make any changes?
- Is your Attitude helping or hindering your personal growth and happiness? Think on this one a bit as there may be much you do not realize about yourself and your attitude.
- How is your Attitude affecting others? Is it in a good, positive, encouraging way or is it negative and discouraging and tearing them down? Reflect on that a moment and think about how you may be affecting others both good and bad….should you try to make changes in your attitude, have you pushed others away, should you apologize and talk about any of your behavior?
- Are the Attitudes of others affecting you by bringing you down or lifting you up? Think on this, make changes if needed. Figure out why/how, especially if it is negatively affecting you.
- Is the Attitude of others holding you back from following your dreams, from going after what you want, for going after what you believe you deserve? Maybe you need to reassess a few things/people. You have this one life to life and this is YOUR life to live, mistakes and all…….Your Life, Your Choices…..do NOT allow others to stop you!
ATTITUDE is such a powerful thing in so many ways. FOLLOW your hopes & dreams, NEVER give up, NEVER stop believing in yourself. Take a time out whenever needed, but DO NOT allow yourself to get swallowed up by the negatives around you & within yourself! You can make pit stops, but don’t park for too long!!
I am wishing you all the best of luck for Positive Attitudes and Positive Reinforcements to surround you!! Believe in Yourself and your Abilities, make changes as needed!! Great Big Hugs & Lotsa Luv from me 2 ALL of U … Thanks for Reading my Thoughts….Robin Robinson